- Helping families plan, protect and create wealth for the future.
- Making sure your long term KiwiSaver is performing to provide a better retirement
- Helping business owners protect against life risks.
- Helping customers understand their options and increasing their financial understanding
Hi, I'm Todd, I am a Financial Adviser for over 25 years experience and worked in the United Kingdom (11) and New Zealand (14 +). My personal focus is helping people make informed choices and understanding why the choices are made. Helping people working towards comfortable retirement is my goal. The sooner we plan and take action the more likely we are of achieving the desired outcome.
My Three Golden Rules
- Protect your income and look after your health.
- The earlier we start the plan the better the results.
- Review, amend and keep the plan relevant.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.