Caring about our people just as much as we care about our clients.
The Career Of A Lifetime
Working At Lifetime
Here at Lifetime, we thrive on making sure our clients have a plan in place for when the unexpected happens. We pride ourselves on taking care of things in a hassle-free and professional manner, achieving the very best outcomes for our clients. We ensure that our clients have the right financial plans designed for them by using our experience and collaborating with other professionals to make this happen. Our Lifetime Advisers build meaningful and lasting relationships so that they are there for the ‘whole of client, whole of life’ service.
We care about our people just as much as we care about our clients. Personal development and team success is key to our culture and we’re dedicated to making this happen at Lifetime. Available to our Advisers are ongoing career development opportunities, marketing and administration support services, and access to technology platforms and client bases. We’ll help you to learn what you need to know about growing you and your business, leaving you to focus on what matters the most – helping Kiwis secure their financial futures.
The Lifetime Advisers who work with us are:
- Honest, trustworthy and ethical professionals, who keep their client’s best interests as the focus of what they do
- Self motivated and driven, and proud of their work
- Effective problem-solvers who use good judgment and are good at planning
- Great listeners, and communicators, who can help clients understand the need to protect their circumstances
- Committed to their clients for a 'Lifetime'
We’re always keen to hear from people with results-driven personalities, who are passionate about helping others achieve their financial goals. If you’ve got experience in the financial services or sales industries, get in touch with us today to see if Lifetime has an opportunity available for you.
Our Lifetime Supporters
Our Lifetime Supporters are an integral part of the professional team that deliver our services and values to our clients. A Lifetime Supporter will:
- Act as an anchor for the Adviser, who can rely on their Supporter to run the administration side of their business
- Have fantastic planning and time management skills to prioritise their workload and manage their Adviser’s diary
- Have an ability to build relationships with their Adviser’s clients and become the point of contact for any enquiries
If you’re an efficient administrator with great customer service skills, contact us to see if there is a vacancy near you.