- Being an adviser since 1986 has provided loads of experience especially at claim time.
- The CLU, Chartered Life Underwriter, is an Internationally recognised top qualification for Life Insurance advisers above the current level 5 New Zealand qualification to be an Authorised Financial Adviser. I am one of only two advisers to achieve this qualification ever in Southland.
- Keeping families in their homes and maintaining their income through insurances.
- Planning for a secure future with retirement planning.
- Protecting business ownership and profits with co-shareholder and key person insurances.
I am a qualified financial adviser with over 30 year experience (but please don’t let that put you off). Because my passion isn’t about money - it’s about building a plan around;
- who you are
- what makes you tick
- and what future you’d love to have.
I am passionate about:
- Helping financially protect family, helping children and health issues.
- Protecting and enjoying lifestyle, family security and replacing loss of income.
- Achieving financial comfort, building and protecting your nest egg, ensuring a regular pay cheque and saving for the future.
- Planing for expected and unexpected.
- Building a legacy, wills and power of attorney, living legacy.
- Time with my family, refereeing rugby and touch, fishing blue cod and trout.
My Three Golden Rules
- Help you to the best of my ability.
- Provide an ongoing service.
- Build trust and confidence.
Reviews & Feedback
It is infrequent that I meet someone I get the sense wishes to do the best they can for others in their field of expertise.
Thank you for showing a genuine interest in what I am trying to do, what would fit and not what you can get from me.
Having the same adviser for over 15 years would indicate that you are comfortable with and trusting the advice you are given. So it is with Mike Saunders. I have found Mike to be very approachable and value his sound advice given to me over the years. His friendly manner and "nothing is a problem" attitude are endearing features that make him as much a friend as an adviser.
I am confident that Mike would always give you the best advice.
Its humbling and reassuring to have someone with your immense knowledge to guide us on our decisions.
Mike has a great friendly personality that takes an interest in your life rather than trying to sell you irrelevant products therefore building a better rapport with all
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.