- Helping clients understand and maximise their KiwiSaver.
- Navigating Australian Superannuation consolidation and transfers.
- Investment solutions for all ages and stages.
- KiwiSaver Workshops – working with employers to support and educate their staff.
- Money Management – providing clarity, structure and accountability.
Early on in my life I knew two things – I wanted to help people, and I didn’t want to worry about money. Pursuing a career in Social Work early on meant that I was truly in the thick of it – the experience gave me learnings I will keep with me for life. Through my journey, I found that saving money was the empowerment I needed and a catalyst for change. After travelling abroad, I realised that I could come back to New Zealand and combine these two passions. Having started in the Finance industry 4 years ago I fostered a diverse set of knowledge in Risk with experience in Underwriting and Claims. By 2019 I had found the magic in KiwiSaver & Investing.I want to provide my clients with the knowledge and tools to empower their decision-making around their own financial journeys.
I am passionate about:
- Holistic Well-being (yes even for your finances)
- Goal setting
- Showing clients what they can achieve
- Upskilling – my professional development
My Three Golden Rules
- There’s no substitute for hard work.
- Progress, not perfection.
- It’s not about how much money you make, but how you manage that money.
Reviews & Feedback
Incredible service from Claudia. Not only did she educate me on KiwiSaver and all the options available but she took the time to get to know me and my future goals to figure out which fund and provider would be best for me and my investment. She is very knowledgeable, dedicated and patient. I would 100% recommend Claudia for KiwiSaver & finance advise to anyone looking for help. Thank you so much Claudia!
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.