- Helping clients understand and maximise their KiwiSaver.
- Navigating Australian Superannuation consolidation and transfers.
- Investment solutions for all ages and stages.
- KiwiSaver Workshops – working with employers to support and educate their staff.
- Money Management – providing clarity, structure and accountability.
Early on in my life I knew two things – I wanted to help people, and I didn’t want to worry about money. Pursuing a career in social work early on meant that I was truly in the thick of it – the experience gave me learnings I will keep with me for life. Through my journey, I found that saving money was the empowerment I needed and a catalyst for change. After travelling abroad, I realised that I could come back to New Zealand and combine these two passions. Having started in the financial industry four years ago, I fostered a diverse knowledge base in risk, with experience in underwriting and claims. By 2019, I had found the magic in kiwiSaver & investment. I want to provide my clients with the knowledge and tools to empower decision-making along their own financial journeys.
I am passionate about:
- Holistic well-being (yes even for your finances).
- Goal setting.
- Showing clients what they can achieve.
- Upskilling – my professional development.
My Three Golden Rules
- There’s no substitute for hard work.
- Progress, not perfection.
- It’s not about how much money you make, but how you manage that money.
Reviews & Feedback
Incredible service from Claudia. Not only did she educate me on KiwiSaver and all the options available but she took the time to get to know me and my future goals to figure out which fund and provider would be best for me and my investment. She is very knowledgeable, dedicated and patient. I would 100% recommend Claudia for KiwiSaver & finance advise to anyone looking for help. Thank you so much Claudia!
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.
The KiwiSaver Gender Divide – Why are women saving less and what can be done to combat this?
Recent data shows that, on average, women have 20% less in their KiwiSavers than men. The gap being at its largest between men and women in their 40s and 50s. There are a few factors that come into play causing this divide and although it will take years to achieve equality, there are ways in which we can be proactive to help close the gap. As of August 2021, the gender pay gap is at 9.1% in New Zealand, a decrease of about 0.4% from 2020’s stats.