- Making sure you have the Right Cover at the Right Amounts with the Insurance Provider that is Right for you.
- Working with Business owners and the Self-Employed to make sure they protect their business and their family by using the right types of Risk Insurances and ACC Structures to get the best outcome.
- Mortgage Advice isn't just about getting an approval, it's about getting the bank and loan structure that's the best fit for you.
- Understanding your situation and property goals and having a great team behind me allows me to get the right result for you.
Family life is a top priority and you can find me on the weekend walking with the family, reading, and trying to get the kids excited about Rubiks Cubes (but failing), although my wife Francesca would say you’ll see me keeping one eye on the sports channel at the same time. We have four young kids, Autumn, Blake-Johann and twins boys Archer and Ryker. I am a faithful NZ Warriors and Auckland Blues fan - although this is sometimes very challenging! A strong focus on fitness and health is important to me; over the years this seems to require much more work!
I've always loved coaching people/friends/employees and helping them achieve their goals and look for opportunities where I can add value. I help business owners, the self-employed and employees protect themselves, their businesses, and their families both now, and for the future. I do this by structuring their finances in order to manage risk, buying more property, paying down their debts faster and building wealth.
My Three Golden Rules
- The path of least resistance is a terrible teacher.
- Make a little progress each day.
- Prepare for life’s inevitable setbacks.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.