- I love to work with people who are in transition to their next life-stage with creating or preserving their wealth.
- Engaging with my clients to assist them to a better financial future with planning their lives.
- I want to protect those in business and their families to ensure that money comes into the right hands at the right time.
I am a qualified holistic (or fully fledged) adviser who has the desire to help my clients succeed better on their journey to financial independence.
I like to partner with my clients to assist them to have clarity around their goals and to give them financial certainty.
I call myself a financial GPS; it is not about the destination but rather the journey.
I am long time married with three adult children and live in Te Awanga, and assist my elderly parents who live nearby.
I am passionate about health and wellbeing, focusing on whole and clean food eating particularly a low carb/keto foodie lifestyle. Deep down I actually am a creative type with soft materials, like silk painting, sewing, knitting and currently love to do modern crochet designs. I have a soft spot for the colour purple, dark chocolate, red wine, plus for leisure activities I currently enjoy yoga, e-biking on our trails, salsa dancing, and hiking, and especially enjoy my daily walk along our local beach with my little dog.
Having a child with a disability has shaped my life more than I ever anticipated and has made me who I am today, with a deep empathy for those that just do not fit into the typical life we expect. Because of this daughter, I have a close association with Hohepa, which is a very special character residential facility that needs parents and ongoing financial support to assist them in their endeavours for the betterment of their wider community.
My Three Golden Rules
- Plan for uncertainty as life is never certain.
- Life can throw curve balls.
- Things are not always as they seem.