Recipe Of The Month - Potato Kumara & Bacon Salad
- 4 Large Potatoes
- 1 Large Kumara
- 500g of bacon rashes
- 1 Red onion
- 1 Spring Onion
- ½ Cup of Aoli and ½ Cup of Mayonnaise or Sour Cream
- Peel and dice potato and kumara into bite size pieces.
- Toss in vegetable oil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast at 200 fan bake for about 20 – 30 minutes
- Allow to cool (overnight in the fridge works best)
- Cook rashes of bacon in frypan and cut into small pieces.
- Thinly slice red onion and spring onion
- Mix potato, kumara, bacon, onion and mayonnaise together
- Garnish with spring onion.
Any day now, if not already, you are going to get your Kiwisaver annual statement. This year the statements must have a projection to give you some indication of how much you could have in your account at retirement.