At Lifetime we can design your financial life from a 360° perspective, drawing on a wealth of experience to help you make the most of your money. By taking a personal approach and combining the right financial products with careful planning, we can make a real difference to your life.
Achieving your financial goals just takes a little planning and foresight.
We’re all about looking to the future in order to make the best decisions now. Whether you have a specific goal in mind, or you simply want to make the most of your money, we’ll tailor the ideal financial plan to protect your lifestyle and grow your wealth.
What does a financial plan give you?
- A plan will help plot your path to financial self-sufficiency.
- A plan identifies the key financial decisions you will need to make in your life time and puts them into the context that is right for you.
- A plan gives you the peace of mind that your current lifestyle is sustainable and/or identifies way to change it for your longer-term security.
- A plan should help prevent you from taking inappropriate risks and guards against bad financial decisions.
- A plan helps couples to understand each other’s attitude to money and work through differences in points of view.
- A plan will help improve your relationship with money and takes away some of the worry that keeps you awake at night.
To create the best possible plan for you it is important that we work together to understand your personal situation as best we can.
This requires a great deal of trust and we observe the information provided with the upmost confidentiality. The saying “garbage in, garbage out” applies here though – the more honest and accurate the information you provide, the better the plan.
Having taken the time to fully understand your personal situation, we then use our expert knowledge of investment, tax, asset structures and behavioural finance to develop a plan that suits your personal situation. This draft document presents either a
series of options or clear recommendations, which we review together before developing your final plan.