- Assisting those wanting a range of mortgage options including first home buyers, those already on the property ladder as well as investors
- Advising on how to take a proactive view on paying down a mortgage efficiently
- Working with clients facing health or disability issues to ensure their lives are not disrupted
- More than 20 years in the wider banking and mortgage advice sector
- The ability to also advise on personal loans and specific asset loans
Hi my name is Taviri. I grew up in finance having started my first job at a bank when I was 18 and it's been all go from then. Apart from a stint trying to be a chef for a couple of years. I enjoy chilling at home with my family and mucking around in the garden.
I enjoy anything to do with helping people. Especially when you see clients come in not knowing if they can achieve the goal of home ownership and the realisation that they can in their faces. And to top it off the excitement in their voice when you call up to say CONGRATULATIONS on the day they move in. That still gives me a buzz after all these years.
My Three Golden Rules
- Always be HUMBLE and KIND
- Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk (Shaq Fu)
Tahu and Kelly