- Assisting those wanting a range of mortgage options including first home buyers, those already on the property ladder as well as investors
- Advising on how to take a proactive view on paying down a mortgage efficiently
- Working with clients facing health or disability issues to ensure their lives are not disrupted
- More than 20 years in the wider banking and mortgage advice sector
- The ability to also advise on personal loans and specific asset loans
Hi my name is Taviri. I grew up in finance having started my first job at a bank when I was 18 and it's been all go from then. Apart from a stint trying to be a chef for a couple of years. I enjoy chilling at home with my family and mucking around in the garden.
I enjoy anything to do with helping people. Especially when you see clients come in not knowing if they can achieve the goal of home ownership and the realisation that they can in their faces. And to top it off the excitement in their voice when you call up to say CONGRATULATIONS on the day they move in. That still gives me a buzz after all these years.
My Three Golden Rules
- Always be HUMBLE and KIND
- Don't fake the funk on a nasty dunk (Shaq Fu)
Reviews & Feedback
As a sole parent of two children, I never imagined home ownership would be possible. It was another single mum who inspired me to give it a go. She had successfully purchased her first home with the help of Taviri Siage Ono, Mortgage Advisor at Lifetime, so I made an appointment to see him too. That was two years ago and as you all know, we moved into our new home just before Christmas! I am incredibly grateful to Taviri for his enduring support, patience and professionalism that got me over the line, especially in such a highly competitive market. Taviri stuck with me through thick and thin, and guided me every step of the way. I highly recommend Taviri - he cares about helping families into homes, not just the numbers. Give him a call no matter what stage you're at and he'll help build you a plan towards your first/next home purchase.
Taviri was amazing to deal with. He made our dream of owning our first home possible.
Tahu and Kelly
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.