- Company risk assessments.
- Helping with shareholder agreements and covering the shareholders.
- Help protect the key staff to maintain company profit.
- Making sure families are covering debts and protecting their life style.
- Helping clients at claim time to easy the stress.
- Looking at the bigger picture and recommending our many services.
I have over 29 years experience in the financial services industry, providing advice on both personal and business risk insurance. In 2007 I achieved the Millions Club with Fidelity Life, with over a million dollars of inforce premium. Previously I worked for BNZ and was an agent with AMP for 10 years, achieving a membership in their "Half Million Dollar Club".
In 2010; Syd Hanna Insurance Brokers Ltd, one of Nelson's largest inforce risk businesses merged with Camelot. As a Lifetime Adviser I am continuing to provide ongoing advice and support to my new and existing clients.
My Three Golden Rules
- Never suggest someone do what I wouldn't do.
- Put yourself in the clients shoes.
- Never under-deliver.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.