I have over 25 years of experience as a personal investor in financial markets and can draw on a wealth of personal and family experiences, as well as my six years working in Investment Advice. I know what it is like to be on the client side of the desk and understand the importance of a trusted relationship.
I love helping clients to live their lives confidently, by increasing their financial certainty. To me, money is about having choices in order to get the best out of our lives. I like to help clients make the choices that work for them.
1. Helping clients plan their goals, identify their financial needs and put a strategy in place
2. Providing investment solutions that allow clients to sleep at night
3. Assisting with KiwiSaver and Superannuation investment changes and advice.
My Three Golden Rules
- The future starts with a plan
- Earning your trust is crucial to how we help you
- If it's not working for you, we want to fix it
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.