- Income during life and non-earning years.
- Business growth and success.
Hello, my name is Bruce, and I like helping people make good decisions about life, I enjoy helping people make sensible decisions about money management and wealth creation. I specialise in people relationships in helping clients clarify their thinking and planning with respect to life, relationships, money, and wealth creation, through research and proven life principles.
My interests outside of work are family, business, travel, cycling, tennis and watching rugby league. Please make contact so I may assist you with your life plans.
I Am Passionate About
- Meeting people and hearing their life story and how we can make a meaningful difference in their financial life
- Successful life outcomes of clients
- Peace of mind knowing money matters and finances are on track
- Family, close friends and travel to new places
- Teaching people effective money management skills
My Three Golden Rules
- Be honest with myself and others
- Continual learning and improvement
- Have fun and enjoy life's many opportunities!
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.
News alert March the 5th 2021: Three large earthquakes occurred off the coast of NZ. Civil Defence alerts buzzed cellphones around New Zealand warning of a possible tsunami on the East Coast. Updates in media and Civil Defence website were made known and Kiwis around the land in at risk areas responded to the threat.
What do travel and retirement planning have in common? At first glance not much, however, whilst visiting the UK recently I was reminded of this saying at the London Tube stations – “mind the gap”. Most visitors to London have heard the words “mind the gap” when travelling on the tube.