- Helping to obtain finance to purchase homes - Owner Occupied or Investment property
- Construction Loans
- Providing advice on home loan structures
- More than 10 years working in finance industry
- First home purchases using KiwiSaver and First Home Grant
I enjoy being part of people's property journey and help them achieve their goals. In my down time you can find me in the gym or soccer field. I like spending time outdoors and make the most out what Canterbury has to offer through wakeboarding and snowboarding.
My Three Golden Rules
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest
- The difference between dreams and results is great advice and plan
- Your money have to make more money
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.