- Helping to obtain finance to purchase homes - Owner Occupied or Investment property
- Construction Loans
- Providing advice on home loan structures
- More than 10 years working in finance industry
- First home purchases using KiwiSaver and First Home Grant
Christchurch has been my home for 18 years after moving here with my family from Riga, Latvia. I have been in the finance industry for over 10 years and love helping people to get into their first house, dream home and building wealth through property investing. Outside the office, I'm either at the gym or on the soccer field. But when it's downtime, you'll find me wakeboarding or tearing up the slopes on a snowboard, making the most of what Canterbury has to offer.
My Three Golden Rules
- An investment in knowledge pays the best interest.
- The difference between dreams and results is great advice and a plan.
- Your money have to make more money.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.