- Over 10 years of extensive experience in the financial services industry.
- Providing financial literacy presentations to companies.
- Assisting clients with the information of joining a group risk insurance protection.
- Extensive experience working with small to large businesses.
- The ability to communicate effectively with all walks of life.
Hi, I'm Matt. I am married with five children and an avid social sportsman when time allows.
I'm in the Lifetime employee benefits team. This means I'm actively involved with local companies, aiding the decision makers and members of group schemes at every level. I work with employers throughout the process, from application right through to claims for staff. I also ensure communication to members at a level that makes sure the employer is recognised for the provision of the benefits they offer. I am passionate about delivering world class service to my clients, by acting with integrity at all times, and championing our Lifetime values.
My Three Golden Rules
- Act in a professional manner.
- Proactively engage with my clients.
- Always do the best thing by the client.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.