- Specialising in General Insurance for Farm and Business
- Ensuring your biggest asset - Your Income - is protected
- Protecting your Business Cash Flow and Key People
- 30 years experience working in the Business and Farming sector
- Helping you to get the best from your ACC and Income Cover
- Providing you with help and advice while utilising the professional network around me
I am a registered financial adviser, I am married to Anna and have two kids Annika and Liam. I come from a small rural town and have been in the industry for 32 years.
Starting out my working life with Commercial Union in Christchurch, and then joining my father Brian who mentored me into the business.
Many of my clients are now friends and advocates.
I enjoy working with families self employed trades people, SMES and the rural sector.
I love that the plans I have put in place for my clients over the years are helping them reach their goals, and protecting them when the unexpected occurs
My Three Golden Rules
- Always give your best case scenario.
- Be honest.
- Love what you do.
"Always Helpful and polite with a good in depth knowledge of the subject matter provides well received advise"
"Mark is always great to deal with, communication is always good ,great service."