- Assisting Kiwis with both their investments and varied insurance needs
- Advising on how to make sure a client’s portfolio fits with their age and risk profile
- Advising on insurance cover that suits every family member
- Providing clients with a mix of investment products and investment providers
- Using KiwiSaver to help with home purchase or retirement.
- Working with you to create an investment plan to match your goals.
I'm a transplanted Southlander with 21 years experience living in Christchurch.
As well as being sports mad, I've always loved numbers and have been involved continuously in financial services since starting work with the Southland Savings Bank in 1983.
As well as following sport I'm the father of two teenage daughters who keep me busy following their scholastic and sporting endeavours.
Avoiding gardening has always been a passion of mine and I've been pretty good at it!
Dealing with both risk insurance and investment I'm passionate about achieving the best outcome for my clients and often the success of the work I've done is only realised when I help clients when they most need it.....claim time!
Essentially putting money in someone's hands when they need it most means I've done my job. Whether that means a health event or a comfortable retirement, I'm happy either way.
My Three Golden Rules
- Shit happens! Deal with it.
- You're never too young or too old.
- Better late than never!