- Ensuring your biggest asset, your income, is protected.
- Extensive experience working with small businesses.
- 24 years experience working in the insurance industry.
- Business insurance, key person, business expenses, partnership insurance.
- Personal life insurance policies, debt protection, family protection, income protection and medical insurance.
I am a Southlander and worked on a sheep and beef farm before working in the insurance sector. I enjoy working with young families who are trying to get a start in life and also those who are new to business. I enjoy working with them and see them succeed and grow. Being able to help and point them in the right direction to get the advice they are looking for.
Also I enjoy helping clients at claim time to see that they get the out come they expect.
I see my role as a person who can give clients the money to buy time when the unexpected happens so that they can make the right decisions in their time not someone else's.
During my spare time I am involved with Lions Clubs International and this year I am the District Governor for the top of the South Island. lions Clubs do alot of work within your local communities and is often unseen.
My other hobbies is research family history, reading and help keep the garden tidy.
My Three Golden Rules
- Be honest and trusting.
- Always do the right for my client.
- Keep it simple and easy to understand.
OPINION: Starting a family can be one of the most rewarding milestones a couple can experience. And one of the most stressful.
Planning for your first child might seem like a daunting and overwhelming task, but managing your finances need not be when you have a good idea of what to expect and how to budget around it.