- I sell insurance all day long and bring specialist expertise no matter what your needs are.
- Insuring your biggest asset and that's you.
- Provide free advice across all insurers in NZ.
I was born and raised in Zimbabwe and moved to New Zealand 20 years ago.
Not really knowing what I wanted to do career-wise, I decided to get into computer and IT sales and quickly rose through the ranks. During this time I achieved top 10 sales status in my first year, and top salesperson in my second year in a nationwide company. I then went on into various sale roles over the next 17 years, scooping up multiple awards as I went. I have spent the last few years in real estate due to my interest in property. This, along with an interest in finance, lead to my career with Lifetime Group where I can apply my passion for people, to give great advice and ensure my clients financial success.
In my spare time, you can find me at the gym demonstrating my new-found love for calisthenics, relaxing with friends over a few beers, or on the golf course trying not to hack it into the trees.
My passions are:
- Helping people achieve financial freedom.
- Family values.
- Setting life goals and working hard to achieve them.
- Getting out of the house and spending time with friends and family.
My Three Golden Rules
- Everything in moderation including moderation.
- Surround yourself with positive people.
- You can have it all, just not at the same time.
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.