- I sell insurance all day long and bring specialist expertise no matter what your needs are
- Insuring your biggest asset and that's you
- Provide free advice across all insurers in NZ
In my spare time, you can find me at the gym demonstrating my new-found love for calisthenics, relaxing with friends over a few beers, or on the golf course trying not to hack it into the trees.
My passions are:
- Helping people achieve financial freedom.
- Family values.
- Setting life goals and working hard to achieve them.
- Getting out of the house and spending time with friends and family.
My Three Golden Rules
- Everything in moderation including moderation
- Surround yourself with positive people
- You can have it all, just not at the same time
Neither Lifetime nor I have been subject to a reliability event. A reliability event is something that might influence you in deciding whether to seek advice from either myself or Lifetime. As an example, this would be a serious event such as legal proceedings against me, or bankruptcy in the last four years.