- I am a great listener. This is how I form my insurance advice to you.
- Structuring short, medium and long term life insurance programs.
- Disability, trauma and income insurance - personal and business.
- Mortgage and family insurances.
- Structuring ACC levies with private income cover for business owners.
- There when needed. Many of my clients have been with me for 10-20 years.
Like many others, there are those I love and things that count, while realising life’s a journey best spent with good people, doing things that matter and having some fun along the way.
I have raised a family in Nelson, spent hhhourssss at sports grounds while they grew up, and am now enjoying them as fantastic young adults to be proud of. I’ve renovated an old house, paid a mortgage and am still living the dream of the Nelson lifestyle.
In my work-life, I have a strong feeling of commitment towards people being the best they can financially. Experience guides me towards a collaborative approach with clients, guiding and encouraging them towards sensible money risk-management.
Away from work I mountain bike our world-class trails and am a senior crewman for Coastguard. Saving lives at sea brings a hugely rewarding, humbling, and sometimes downright scary, opportunity to give back to a community that provides so richly to our New Zealand way of life.
If there is one thing that drives me daily it's the desire to make sure my clients have an insurance program that fits their unique circumstances & budget - or at the very least the right information and advice from which they can make their insurance decisions.
My Three Golden Rules
- Getting back on the mountain bike when fallen off.
- Keeping it real.
- Collaborate: we're people, we're social and we matter.
- Karen Timms
"Thank you so much Emmett. Are you aware of how important you brokers are?"