- Making sure your investments and KiwiSaver work for you.
- Selling or downsizing your property, or selling your business.
- Advice to select an investment that you understand and are comfortable with.
- Investment solutions to build wealth or provide an ongoing income.
- Strategies to mitigate your risks, and protect what you have built so far.
I am an Authorised Financial Adviser, and work with families and individuals to make smart money decisions. I believe that everyone needs a trusted person to help guide them on their financial journey.
I am passionate about helping my clients set some goals and achieve them! Working with me can not only make it easier, but exciting too. Planning and investing doesn’t have to be painful- I work with both experienced and inexperienced investors to make sure you understand and are comfortable with the strategies we put in place, and get you excited and on track to achieve the lifestyle you want, worry free!
My Four golden rules
- The best investment you can make is in a good financial adviser.
- You can have anything you what but not everything you want, so be honest about what is important for you to achieve.
- Its not always about getting the best returns- its about ensuring your money can help you live your best life.
- The more financially secure you are, the less insurances you require.
Areas Of Specialty
There have been a lot of changes here in New Zealand as a result of COVID-19, in particular the Government announcing a Level 4 Alert and placing the country into lockdown.
With the country now in isolation, there is understandably a lot of concern around people’s health and finances.
As an Authorised Financial Adviser, I would like to share some tips on how you can help yourself financially during these times, with some practical financial to-do’s whilst in lock down.
Setting clear money goals as a couple can pay real ‘dividends’ for both your bank account and relationship. Lifetime financial adviser Chané Berghorst explains what you need to consider when drawing up a shared plan.