- Financial planning.
- Giving advice on investment planning.
- Advice on wealth creating and cashflow management issues (that's the accountant in me coming to the fore).
- Employee benefits - working with employers to support and educate their staff.
- Educating clients through seminars and group presentations.
Commencing my career in senior management accountancy roles, I quickly found that my real passion was a love of working with people.
I have been a Financial Adviser since 2009, having previously worked with three major New Zealand corporates.
Growing up with parents who had a keen interest in the investment markets and savings - financial planning has always been an area of interest for me. When the opportunity arose for me to undertake study and become a Financial Adviser, I jumped at the chance!
I enjoy sitting with my clients and uncovering what is important in their life both now and into the future, working with them to develop a plan to achieve their financial and lifestyle goals. I endeavour to build lifelong relationships with my clients, continuing to work with them to ensure they stay on track as their circumstances change over time.
I have worked with clients from all walks of life, from those just starting out on their financial journey with their KiwiSaver enrolment (even as babies by their parents), purchasing of their first home, all the way through to investing and into pre and post retirement planning.
I look forward to meeting you!
I Am Passionate About:
- Assisting you in both personal and financial success.
- Helping you make smart financial decisions.
- Finding solutions to problems.
- Financial literacy education.
- Working hard and having fun.
- Having a healthy work/life balance.
- Creating custom tailored financial plans that reflect your personal or business situation.
My Three Golden Rules
- Live rich - don't die rich.
- It's about your life, not just your money.
- You don't know, what you don't know.
"Lovely kind intelligent lady."
"Impeccable professionalism, compassion & patience."