- Providing advice on wealth protection utilising life insurance products.
- Tailoring professional advice for personal and business clients.
- Providing expertise and advice in compiling company employee benefits, using health and life insurance products, and kiwisaver packages.
I am a veteran of the life insurance industry having started at the bottom and working my way up to senior management roles before starting my own advisory. My upbringing in a small country town taught me the value of building enduring relationships which have been an integral part of my business. I have experienced first hand the value of insurance at times of business and family crises. I love meeting new people in my role.
I live in Takapuna. I am a family man and a keen sportsman. Outside of my career, I am on the boards of three charitable trusts, involved in providing emergency housing, school lunches and accommodation for visiting missionaries.
Leisure time is spent with family and friends, travelling, playing golf and watching sport.
I am passionate about the opportunity to meet new people and assist them and my existing clients to have the best life possible and to achieve their dreams. I have a deep seated belief in the value of the right insurance advice as a means of providing money when the need is greatest. The difference in outcome between having and not having at the time of crisis is alarming and has a dramatic effect on a family or business future.
My Three Golden Rules
- Put my clients first
- Always tell the truth
- Treat everyone with respect
- Authorised Financial Adviser
- New Zealand Diploma of Life Insurance. Insurance Institute of New Zealand, obtained in 1983
- Diploma of Business Studies (Insurance Management). Massey University, obtained in 1994.
- Diploma of Business Studies (Real Estate). Massey University, obtained in 1997
- Practising Certificate, Australia & New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance (ANZIIF), obtained in 2005.
- I also have the following qualification relevant to giving investment advice. The National Certificate in Financial Services (Financial Advice) (Level 5), obtained on 28 January,2011
- Fellow of the Australia & New Zealand Institute of Insurance and Finance
- Member of the NZ AMP Advisers and Adviser Businesses Association (The Association)