- “Shopping around” to find you the best insurance policy;
- Listening and providing free consultations with a “no pressure”, “no pushing” manner;
- Delivering customised recommendations with the best value;
- Supporting you through the claim process and fighting for benefits claimable to the utmost;
- Conducting regular reviews to make sure your protection is always up-to-date;
- Flexible services and being able to provide it at your place;
Background & Experience
Alvin is a very experienced adviser. He is good at recommending suitable policies and assisting clients to make claims. He also has a sound reputation of comparing policies and finding out the one with best value for clients. Not everyone needs or can afford every insurance. Alvin is skilled in helping clients realize their protection requirement priorities when budget is a constraint which is always the case.
Having the most beloved family members die of cancer, Alvin knows how important a quality insurance policy is especially during those unexpected events. After holding hands with many clients during their hard time and seeing payouts, he has a tremendous belief in his job and the protection it can offer.
Alvin is approachable and eager to build up long sustainable relationship with his clients. “No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted” is one of the quotes Alvin loves most.
Alvin came to Christchurch from China in April 2011, just after the earthquake. He always feels a pity of not being able to appreciate the original beauty of the city. But he always feels lucky to become a Canterburian. He is now a father of two daughters. His hobbies include playing basketball, badminton, swimming, and spending time with family and friends.
As we run our own business, we understand how important it is to have good people working for you and delivering the kind of service that can exceed the customers’ expectations and change minds, just as we have.
Please pass on our sincere thanks to Alvin as we believe customer service as a whole in NZ needs improving and we need more people like Alvin!”
- Chris and Ayyam O'Brien