- Help my clients develop healthy attitudes and habits towards money
- Specialist home finance advice to clients starting out or building their wealth
- Protecting your greatest asset, yourself, your family and your income.
- Over 10 years experience working in the financial planning industry.
Having over 10 years’ experience in the financial planning industry I have seen first hand the difference that financial stability and success has on people’s happiness and their ability to lead the lives they wish to. While my moto for every client is Save, Invest and Protect I also understand that no single approach is the right one for every single client. Everyone has their individual journey to take and I see it as a privilege to assist them to achieve their financial success. Seeing people improve their financial situation, realise and accomplish their goals is much more than just a passion of mine. For me there is no better feeling!
My Three Golden Rules
- Save, invest, protect.
- Life is about choices and the choices you make determine your destination.
- Don't beat yourself up over past choices, it's never to late to start making the right ones.
- Emma Bailey
Years in the industry
The support of an expert financial adviser can make a real difference to your financial health. Lifetime’s Emily Wheatley advises on the four most important questions you should ask your adviser.
OPINION: Have you ever stopped to consider just how much you will earn during your working life?
If you have a few minutes it really is quite useful to do - even if you’re not a number cruncher. All you need is your current gross annual income and how long a period you plan to stay in the workforce.