- Putting clients first and always willing to help.
- Assisting clients to discover their goals, needs and risk gaps.
- Analysing and comparing products across most providers to ensure clients are getting the best value.
- Experience in earthquake insurance.
- Creating long term relationships built on honesty and integrity.
Background & Experience
Danté has a very diverse background being of half Samoan/half European decent and likes to think he understands people from various walks of life. He has spent the last couple of years working in the earthquake insurance sector and so understands the benefits and pitfalls of when you and those closest are not protected correctly. Danté believes providing choices and options to his clients is a key part of the advice service. He states that everyone’s situation is different and tailored advice for each and every client is what he does.
Danté attended St. Andrews College before attending Canterbury University and after being a part of the earthquake events and recovery he considers himself a Canterbury man. “People and community” are what Danté really holds high. He is an active member of the community being a Board member of Volunteering Canterbury and Avebury House Trust, a Pillars mentor, and he is also the editor of the local newsletter. He participates in rugby league and enjoys his social indoor netball games. He is also a passionate foodie and attributes this to his Samoan ancestry.
Danté prides himself on his integrity and honesty. He's active in the community and is passionate about caring for others.