- I am a great listener. This is how I form my insurance advice to you
- Structuring short, medium and long term Life Insurance programs
- Disability, Trauma and Income Insurance - Personal & Business
- Mortgage and Family insurances
- Structuring ACC levies with Private Income cover for business owners
- There when needed. Many of my clients have been with me for 10-20 years
Background & Experience
With 20-plus years in the insurance industry, Emmett thrives in the role and responsibilities of advising individuals and businesses how to protect themselves, their loved ones and colleagues with life insurance solutions. Emmett is an advocate of innovation and has been at the forefront in piloting the delivery of new and industry-leading life insurance processes to customers. Emmett is a keen mountain-biker and with his wife Val, makes the most of the many outdoor activities the Nelson region offers.
Emmett is a member of the Royal NZ Coastguard, where he is involved both in marine rescues and as the Nelson Unit Safety Officer.
If there is one thing that drives me daily it's the desire to make sure my clients have an insurance program that fits their unique circumstances & budget - or at the very least the right information and advice from which they can make their insurance decisions.
Insuring people since last century!
Have insured over 7,500 people in his career...so far