- Experience running small businesses and the challenges they face
- Providing guidance on how to achieve your financial goals in life
- Helping you identify your insurance needs
- Assisting with finding the right mix of investments for your stage in life
- Protecting you and your family from life's 'curveballs'
- 10 years experience in the rural sector
Background & Experience
Since graduating from Canterbury University, Nic has had a varied career including travel, starting and running a small business for 10 years and raising a family which has given him a unique set of experiences and the opportunity to interact with people at all stages of life. He is passionate about providing everyone with the ability to create the life they want to live through goal setting and effective management of financial products. Finance and investments are a personal passion of his, and he enjoys helping clients plan these areas of their lives in order to be able to live the life they want both before and after retirement. Father of three, Nic understands the time constraints the modern family have and the requirement for personal finance and insurance solutions to be hassle free so you can focus on living!