- I help my clients protect what's most important to them with the best suite of insurance products on offer.
- I am an excellent advocate for my clients when negotiating deals with insurance companies.
- My clients understand exactly what their insurance cover will do for them should they need to make a claim.
- My clients know that all they need to do is call us when things go wrong - we’ve got their bases covered.
- I make it my business to have an intimate understanding of insurance products, which is essential in achieving optimal outcomes for our clients.
- I am professional, compassionate and have four team members working with me.
Background & Experience
Life is uncertain. Abby observed how well her father Alan Burns prepared his clients for these uncertainties through his financial services business company Red Group. She joined the family business in 2006 and quickly found that the apple had not fallen far from the tree - she was talented in serving clients as an insurance risk specialist.
At just 28 years old she purchased Alan’s insurance and investment brokerages and negotiated a successful merger with the Lifetime Group, taking a number of their loyal team with her. This business experience and the time she spends negotiating on behalf of her clients has resulted in Abby being known in the industry for her ability to secure the best deal for her clients.
For Abby, tailoring insurance to meet the specific needs of her clients is both a passion and a calling. She knows what she’s doing and makes sure that everything is done well - so you can get on with living.
Brent Talbot, Soltius CFO