- Intimately understanding business owners and what's important to them
- Ensuring you are getting the best possible outcome from your banking or funding partner
- Provide a full and comprehensive review or your financial position and borrowing capacity
- Supported by a Commercial team with over 80 years of combined experience
- Leveraging my network to support your business and help you achieve
Background & Experience
Lauren Te Pairi has over 7 years’ experience in Commercial Banking and 14 years within the financial services sector. Her clients say she is quick to articulate the benefits of transaction, enthusiastic and is very well connected within the business community.
As an experienced Commercial Relationship Manager with a history of top national performance, she knows how to get the best out of a banking partner.
As a multi-business and commercial property owner herself, she understands what is important to business owners, and how to best represent each individual business to its banking or funding partner to achieve the best outcome.
Lauren's main areas of expertise are Business finance, Commercial Property funding, Housing mortgages for self-employed people and Business banking reviews.
Lauren specialises in Iwi/Maori business, Start Ups, Commercial Property funding, Tourism/Accommodation and Automotive sectors.
years in Financial Services