Travel Voucher Competition Terms & Conditions
*Prize draw terms and conditions
Entry into this prize draw constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions:
- Entry period: 7 July to 30 September 2017 at 11:59pm.
- To enter you must refer at least one contact either using the online referral form, or by having the person contact Peter Hand direct on 021 372 555 or firstname.lastname@example.org and mention you have referred them.
- Each referral must contact at least one method of contact (phone or email) that results in contact being made with the referee.
- Referrals must require these all of elements to qualify as a prize entering referral;
- They must be people you know personally.
- They must accept the contact made by Lifetime as either answering the phone, returning a phone message, or replying to an email.
- They must be New Zealand Citizens or Residents.
- There is one prize consisting of a $750 travel voucher, valid until 31 August 2018.
- It is the responsibility of the winner to arrange valid passports, visas and other relevant travel documentation.
- The winner of the travel voucher shall be responsible for any expense not covered by the prize, including without limitation all accommodation, departure or other taxes, costs relating to visas or other entry requirements, travel insurance, food and beverage expenses and any other travel costs.
- The winner of the travel voucher prize and anyone accompanying the winner under the prize winnings, must be 18 years of age or over when redeeming the prize.
- Up to 10 entries will be accepted per person. Incomplete entries will be rejected. Entries are accepted upon successful contact made with the referred contact. Unsuccessful attempts to contact the referral on the contact details provided will result
- Winner(s) will be notified by telephone and/or e-mail on or about 5 October 2017. If winner is not reasonably able to be contacted within 5 working days of the prize draw, the prize shall be forfeited and another winner will be drawn.
- By entering, you consent to Lifetime publishing your name, should you win, on the Lifetime website at www.lifetime.co.nz; the Lifetime Facebook page and in any other forum that Lifetime considers appropriate.
- The winner of the travel voucher prize agrees to participate in reasonable advertising and promotional activities – such as providing Lifetime with an update and photo taken during their redeemed travel prize to be displayed at www.lifetime.co.nz; the Lifetime Facebook page and in any other forum that Lifetime considers appropriate.
- Employees of Lifetime their immediate families and associated entities are not eligible to enter or win.
- The prize is non-transferable, non-refundable, non-exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. Lifetime may substitute the prize or any portion of the prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value without notice.
- If Lifetime cannot run the prize draw as planned, Lifetime may extend the entry period or postpone or cancel the prize draw. If so, a notice will be posted at lifetime.co.nz/travelprizedraw
- Lifetime may disqualify an entrant for (a) tampering with the entry process; (b) submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these terms and conditions; or (c) engaging in any unlawful or improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the promotion.
- All decisions made by Lifetime are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Lifetime reserves the right to request verification of age, identity, residential address and other information from entrants relevant to entry into or participation in this prize draw. Verification is at the discretion of Lifetime, whose decision is final.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administrated by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You understand that you are providing your information to Lifetime and not to Facebook or Instagram. The information you provide will only be used for purposes as described in these terms and conditions. Each entrant releases and discharges Facebook or Instagram from all risks, claims or actions of any kind whatever and however occurring which may arise at any time from or in connection with, directly or indirectly, this prize draw.
- You are fully responsibility for any tax implications arising from accepting the prize.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Lifetime (including its contractors, employees and agents) excludes all liability, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damage or injury (including loss of opportunity and any personal injury, whether physical or mental) arising in any way out of the prize draw or acceptance or use of any prize.
- To the extent permitted by law, neither Lifetime nor its agents will be responsible for the quality of any prize once issued. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 or any other statutory rights that the winner may have in relation to the prize.
- The Promoter is Lifetime Group Limited (“Lifetime”).